Congrats! You’re engaged! Now, it’s time to start planning, but no need to stress just yet. Thankfully, in this digital age, there are so many tools at your fingertips, quite literally. These apps will help assist you in organizing the tiny details of the biggest day of your life. Think of them as your very own personal assistant.
- Wedding Happy – If you don’t know where to start when it comes to planning, then this is the app for you! It’s preloaded with tasks to guide you through your to-dos, and it even alerts you as you approach deadlines for things like “mail invites” or “pay deposit for the band,” the same ways a planner would do in real life. You can share your event with anyone who is helping plan the wedding, and they all have access to the same info.
- myPantone – Do you love a certain blush hue? Download myPantone (from $7.99), snap a photo, and the app will identify the exact color. For anyone struggling to pick a palette or who’s letting her bridesmaids choose their own dresses as long as they’re a particular color, this is a must.
- Glow – If you’re in the Birmingham area, you will love this app! Book your wedding hair, makeup and tan instantly with top ranked stylists. This app provides the stylists’ & artists’ calendar, a way to quickly message them, reviews, pictures of their work and more! We love this app and love that it started right here in Birmingham.
- All Seated – Having trouble visualizing how to organize tables at your reception? You can send AllSeated a photo of your venue and it will deliver a 3-D rendering of the space so you can digitally arrange tables, chairs, bars, and other furniture and assign place settings as RSVPs roll in. You can share the graphic with your vendors to so they can use it to design the space.
- Paperless Post – If your wedding is more on the casual side, then consider Paperless Post. It has lots of pretty digital invites for you to choose from that lets you edit and send them right from your phone.
- Honeyfund – This free app can help you get what you really want: cash! If you’re not wanting to register for china, sheet or a blender, this is perfect. It is described as “the world’s favorite universal wedding registry.” You can use Honeyfund to create a registry for your honeymoon, but you can also use it for a down payment on a house, charitable donation, and more.
- Azazie – AAzazie has made finding the perfect dress a comfortable experience. You can customize dresses to your specifications, and get a sample mailed to try on in the comfort of your own home. If you do want your friends and family to weigh in, the showroom feature lets you invite your pals to chat and vote on their favorite looks.