Serving Birmingham, AL and Panama City Beach, Fl area.
I want to Marry YOU…….. (sorry, had to do that)
The minute you chose Sanctified Decision for your ceremony, you became my top priority. I want to hear all about your engagement, and desires for your wedding. Your ceremony design can be as unique as the both of you. My experience is vast so there is no wedding too big or too small for me to officiate.
Sanctified Decision is my ministry. I believe in the value of marriage that God outlines in the Bible. It is such a blessing to help facilitate this contractual agreement between the couple and God, however, with this being said, this IS my personal belief. If this is not your belief, I respect that. I will conduct a ceremony that does not mention God. Again, it would be your decision.
Wedding Planner or Day Coordinator, Music (live or recorded), and Photography. Our Ceremony Packages are available upon request and are clearly outlined with pricing.
Types of Ceremonies:
1. Religious Ceremony: (Christian Based)
2. Civil Ceremony: (no mention of God)
3. Elopements: The spontaneity of an elopement is just good fun! My elopement package is amazing and is available for you & 15 guests or fewer.
4. Vow Renewal Ceremony: Would you do it all over again? Renewing your vows can give your marriage that much needed boost that could take your marriage to a entirely new level. What better way could you tell your spouse the depth of your love as to marry him/her all over again. If this is something that interest you, I can make this happen.
5. Beach Wedding: Sanctified Decision is also located in the Panama City Beach area for all your wedding needs.
Thank you for viewing my website and be sure to “Like” me on Facebook & look for me on Instagram under #themarrylady or Sanctified Decision.
Donna Hearn, Ordained
Click here or on thumbnail to view gallery.