Serving Birmingham, AL and Panama City Beach, Fl area.
I want to Marry YOU…….. (sorry, had to do that)
The minute you chose Sanctified Decision for your ceremony, you became my top priority. I want to hear all about your engagement, and desires for your wedding. Your ceremony design can be as unique as the both of you. My experience is vast so there is no wedding too big or too small for me to officiate.
I believe in the value of marriage that God outlines in the Bible. It is such a blessing to help facilitate this contractual agreement between the couple and God, however, with this being said, it IS my personal belief. If this is not your belief, I will conduct a ceremony that does not mention God. Again, it would be your decision.
Sanctified Decision offers four Ceremony Packages and is available upon request. My Packages clearly outline all of the extras and pricing. If you are in need of a Wedding Planner, Photographer or you would like to have your wedding videoed, I can recommend someone that will give you excellent service.
Types of Ceremonies I officiate:
1. Religious Ceremony: (Christian Based)
2. Civil Ceremony: (no mention of God)
3. Elopements: The spontaneity of an elopement is just good fun! Beginning 2017 I will have a special option to add to an elopement - if this is for you.
4. Vow Renewal Ceremony: Would you do it all over again? Renewing your vows can give your marriage that much needed boost that could take your marriage to a entirely new level. What better way could you tell your spouse the depth of your love as to marry him/her all over again. If this is something that interest you, I can make this happen.
5. Beach Wedding: I am the wedding officiant for Regency Towers Condominiums in Panama City Beach, Fl. (www.regencytowers.net) so we can accommodate your beach wedding needs. I can also officiate your wedding independently of Regency Towers - whichever fits your needs.
Thank you for viewing my website and be sure to “Like” me on Facebook.
Click here or on thumbnail to view gallery.